- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Corporate/Partnership Disputes
- Fraud/Breach of contract claims
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Mortgage/financial transactions
- Real estate transaction/disputes
- Employment/labor law
- Insurance coverage/defense
- Premise Liability
- Landlord-Tenant/Habitability Disputes
Tony is the Firm's senior litigation associate and is licensed to practice in both state and federal courts throughout California. He prides himself as a full-service attorney that helps the Firm's clients anticipate and prevent potential legal issues while having the extensive experience to aggressively pursue the clients' interests if litigation is needed.
With his unique blend of corporate and litigation experience, Tony sees potential issues from all aspects and points of view so he can formulate solutions and outcomes that are optimal in assisting the Firm's clients to achieve their business and legal goals in an effective and efficient manner.
As a litigator, Tony has represented a wide range of clients including multinational banks, middle and small businesses, insurance companies, and individuals in a variety of litigation and practice fields including extensive experience with commercial litigation, corporate/ partnership disputes, fraud/breach of contract claims, breach of fiduciary duty, mortgage/financial transactions, real estate transaction/disputes, employment/labor law, insurance coverage/defense, post-judgment/collection, premises liability, landlord-tenant/habitability disputes, and construction defect.
Tony also has experience handling corporate transactional matters including corporate/partnership formation, preparation of corporate/partnership documents, and drafting of corporate guidelines, policies, and handbooks. He previously served as general counsel for the US subsidiary of a Chinese entertainment investment company and, in that role, provided legal advice and services to the company's directors in negotiations and drafting of contracts and agreements with Hollywood movie studios and theme-park technology companies as well as handling day-to-day legal matters for the company.
Tony is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and has extensive experience in assisting Chinese, Taiwanese, and Hong Kong clients.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Berkeley
- Major: Molecular Cell Biology with an Emphasis in Immunology
- Major: History with an emphasis on Modern East Asia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- All State Courts in California
- Mandarin Chinese